Having a good breakfast can change your mood and make you energized. It is worth spending a little time making a healthy breakfast for your family. In this hectic and busy schedule, most people skipping their breakfast, which makes them unhealthy and stressed. To get healthy and energized all day long, you have to eat a proper meal in the morning. Therefore we are here to help you by providing healthy breakfast recipes.
Is skipping your breakfast good?
Because of the hectic work life, people don’t make balance their personal and professional life. Most of the people are don’t take care of their health and skip their meals. Some people eat cookies or energy drinks or oily food in the morning. But does it have enough nutrients that your body needs? Well, no, your body needs something more than this. Most importantly, you should kick start your morning by eating healthy foods that make you stressed all day long. To learn those healthy breakfast recipes, let’s check the below points.
Try these top 5 best recipes breakfast you can try:
1. Avocado & poached egg: This is one of the popular American breakfasts that has another level of fanbase. The Avocado contains multiple nutrients, and the egg contains the essential proteins that reach your body and make it energized. The recipe is quite simple and needs fewer ingredients and time to complete.
2. Chia seeds oatmeal: Did you ever try the overnight chia seeds oatmeal in the breakfast? If no, then try this once. It is an easy homemade morning meal that needs fewer ingredients to prepare. To prepare this recipe, you have to take a bowl and put chia seeds, milk, and other ingredients like cashew and peanuts, pistachio, etc. and soak them overnight. Put this in the refrigerator. The oats will be smoother and softs during the whole night. The chia seeds contain the omega3s, which have multiple health benefits. You can try this recipe with cinnamon and some choco syrups to get a better taste.
3. Honey apple toast recipe: This is the super quick or super-fast recipe that needs only a few minutes to cook. This is healthy and has a flavor of apple cheesecakes. To prepare this recipe, you need some whole grain bread, sliced cut apples, honey, and cheese. This recipe contains enough protein and vitamins that help you to give a kick start to your morning.
4. Cinamon pancakes: Pancakes are the favorite recipe of all the kids. If you have kids in your home, then you can give them these healthy homemade pancakes in place of sugary cakes. These pancakes contain less carbohydrate and sugar that doesn’t affect your body. By adding cinnamon to it, you can double up the taste.
5. Chicken Omelete: Chicken omelet is the perfect breakfast for non-vegetarian people. By eating chicken, you can give your body enough nutrients it needs.
Besides these, you can also try breakfast like Savory oatmeal, baked eggs, sweet potato toast, banana cake, and all that could be the favorite of your kids.